Terms & Conditions
Terms and conditions for staying at Reflections Guest Farm - these guidelines are in place to protect you, other guests and the farm itself.
Terms and Conditions of Broken Wing Farm t/a Reflections Guest Farm
Check-in Time: Between 2pm to 9pm.
Check-out Time: 10am (please note, this is not negotiable)
If cottages or houses are not vacant by check-out time, guests will be charged for an additional day.
- No smoking is permitted in any of the rooms in any of the houses or cottages.
- Out of respect for neighbours, noise levels should be kept to a minimum.
- Parties are not allowed unless permission has been given by the owner of Reflections Guest Farm.
- Maximum occupancy for each unit must be adhered to and includes children of all ages (excluding infants).
- Guests are expected to drive slowly at all times. Failure to do so may result in guests being requested to leave the property with no refund.
- Any damages or breakages to the property and/or belongings of Reflections Guest Farm will be charged to the guest’s account.
- No illegal substances are permitted on the premises of Reflections Guest Farm.
- There are no safes in the houses. Until such time, as to when safes are provided, firearms are not permitted to be on the property.
- The utmost respect must be given to the surrounding wildlife, environment and animals on the farm.
- Littering is strictly prohibited. Litter includes, but is not limited to: plastic packaging, bottles, cigarette butts, fishing line and hooks, cans, ice-cream sticks etc.
- DO NOT THROW BONES ON THE LAWN OR GIVE BONES OR FOOD TO THE RESIDENT DOGS.
- Any guest who is found contravening the two previous rules will be liable to pay a fine of R500.
- No adults are permitted to make use of the jungle gym. The jungle gym is only available to children from the age of 12 years and under.
- No fireworks are permitted. It is against the law and any guest found making use of fireworks on the premises will be prosecuted.
- Children are to be monitored at all times.
- No entering the fields with the horses, cattle or chicken coop without permission to do so.
- No entry is permitted into the private residence and/or garden of the owners of Reflections Guest Farm.
- No visitors allowed unless consent has been given by management.
- We recommend that guests lock all doors and windows at night or when not on the premises.
- Visiting dogs must be well socialised and well behaved. If dogs are badly behaved, they will be required to be put on a leash or we may ask you to leave.
- Visiting dogs must be free of fleas and ticks (a tick collar or any preferred method of the owner’s choice is advised as this is a farm and ticks are not uncommon).
- Only two dogs per house, unless permission is given by the owner of Reflections Guest Farm to have more.
- Dogs must have all legal vaccinations up to date.
** Failure to adhere to any of the above-mentioned rules may result in guests being requested to leave (with no refund) and/or being liable to pay a fine. **
Payment of deposit means confirmation of booking and acceptance of terms and conditions listed above.